Party at The James ! What to see and do at The James Rotterdam.
Hotels near The James Rotterdam
Are you planning a visit to The James Rotterdam and are you looking for a hotel nearby? You can spend the night near The James Rotterdam in one of the following hotels. The following hotels are within walking distance of The James Rotterdam. NB! The distances are measured as the crow flies and may differ slightly from the actual walking distance.
Restaurants near The James Rotterdam
Enjoy a nice dinner or lunch near The James Rotterdam and are you looking for a restaurant nearby? At a short distance from The James you can enjoy a delicious meal in one of the following restaurants. The following restaurants are located within walking distance of The James Rotterdam. NB! The distances are measured as the crow flies and may differ slightly from the actual walking distance.
Pictures The James Rotterdam
Below are some pictures of balloon decorations that the Rotterdam Balloon Company has provided for The James. Planning an event at The James and would you like to order a similar balloon decoration? Rotterdam Ballooncompany is your #1 choice. Send us a WhatsApp message to +31 (0)10-3073668. We deliver 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in Rotterdam and are available to our customers via Whatsapp from early morning to evening.
The James Hotel Rotterdam
The James Hotel is a design hotel in Rotterdam and an ideal place for people who want to stay in the middle of Rotterdam. The hotel is located within walking distance of the Central Station and is located in the bustling streets such as Coolsingel, Meent and Lijnbaan. The James is a three-star hotel consisting of approximately 144 rooms.
The hotel is known for its modern and stylish interior. According to the reviews, the hotel offers exceptional hospitality. The hotel offers its guests quality, a luxurious feeling and the best tips to get the most from your visit to Rotterdam.
All 144 rooms are warmly decorated and radiate a rich and luxurious feeling. This is where you come in and leave the busier day behind, the evening is yours. You can stay in a standard, comfort, deluxe or superior room or spoil yourself with a spectacular view over Rotterdam in room 1604 and the junior suites. Or relax and unwind in the bathtub in the superior double plus rooms.
The windows in the rooms of the entire hotel cannot be opened. This is for security reasons. But the hotel uses fresh scented air to make the guests have a pleasant experience.
- Economy Double - Room of 15m2 on the 10th to 18th floor. Please note that the hotel cannot guarantee a city view. To make sure your room has with a view of the city, it is better to book a different room type.
- Standard Double or Twin - This room of 15m2 is spread over the 2nd to 18th floor and has a double bed or 2 single beds. Also this room does not have a view of the city guaranteed.
- Comfort Double or Twin - These 18m2 rooms on the 3rd to 18th floors are one step larger than the Economy and Standard room. City view is not in this room either guaranteed.
- Comfort Double Plus or Twin - Large room from 23m2 to 30m2 on the 3rd to 9th floor of The James. If you want a guaranteed view of the city, it's better to choose a different room type make a reservation.
- Deluxe Double - Deluxe room are located on the 3rd and 4th floor and are approximately 33m2 in size. You may still not have a view of the city.
- MIVA Double or Twin - Disabled Room - These rooms of 22m2 are wheelchair accessible and suitable for disabled people. Because these rooms are located on the 2nd floor, the view is limited.
- James' Family Room - These rooms are 30m2 and can accommodate four people (maximum 2 adults) from 1 household. The room has 4 single beds. The Family rooms are on the 3rd and 4th floor of the hotel and the view is therefore limited.
- Superior Double - Guaranteed City View - These 20m2 rooms have a guaranteed city view and a bathtub in the bathroom.
- Superior Double Plus - Guaranteed City View - Rooms of at least 25m2 with a spectacular view of Rotterdam. The bathroom has a bath and a walk-in shower.
- Junior Suites - Guaranteed City View - These 35m2 suites have separate living and sleeping areas and a bathroom with walk-in shower and bathtub. The view of the skyline of Rotterdam is breathtaking.
- Room 1604 - James Favorite - Guaranteed City View - On the thirteenth floor of the hotel is room 1604, James' favorite. This is a special room with a beautiful a view of the center of Rotterdam, a beautiful incidence of light and a unique interior. Not a suite, not a superior room, but Room 1604.
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a walk-in rain shower, flat screen TV, a desk, empty minibar (items available in Food Market), safe, tea making facilities and a Lavazza coffee machine.
Food and Drink
The well-stocked Food Market is open 24 hours, 7 days a week and always has a wide range. In the morning you take a nice breakfast from the breakfast corner, sandwiches for lunch or cocktail snacks for the evening. Relax with a nice beer in the lounge or take a bottle of wine with you to your room. Good conversations during good food and a good feeling, 24/7.
All items including breakfast products are not included in the room rate and must be paid separately. Because no breakfast is served in buffet form, but breakfast products are available in the Food Market, you only pay for what you eat and reservation is not necessary.
Rent a Room
The meeting room in The James is equipped with a TV with HDMI connection and Apple TV and has a capactivity of up to sixteen people. On the other hand, the beautiful lounge is also available for you. The lounge can be divided into several areas to create the space you need. This is possible up to 70 people. So if you have something to celebrate, the lounge is ideal for a New Year's reception, informal business meeting, a private drink or a baby shower.
Parking nearby The James
Parking near The James just on the street. However, it is cheaper to park your car in a parking garage. The nearest public parking garage near The James is Parking Rotterdam Building. This parking garage is as the crow flies 0.06 km at The James from. Reserve your parking space(s) in advance and guarantee yourself a parking space. You are guaranteed to pay the lowest price. Reserving your parking space(s) in advance saves you money, time and stress.
Free Parking is available at P+R Melanchtonweg (3.28 km.). You must then continue your journey to by public transport using your OV chip card.
|Address||Aert van Nesstraat 25, 3012 CA Rotterdam [Map]|
|Website||Your link here?|
|Parking garage||Parking Rotterdam Building (0.06 km.)|
|Subway station||Stadhuis (0.15 km.)|
|Tram stop||Lijnbaan Rotterdam (0.08 km.)|
|Railway station||Treinstation Rotterdam Centraal Station (0.66 km.)|
|Jetty Water Taxi||Centrum (0.59 km.)|